To set up a complete CRM system for a book publisher.
This also includes sophisticated business intelligence and analytics.
This schematic is a simplified illustration of the overall system
The components are:
- Mathematica on a local desktop: General admin, Analytical work
- Wolfram Cloud: Cloud deployed packages, datasets, API’s, FormPages, FormFunctions
- Smartsheet: shared data acquisition and data distribution
- MongoDB: data repository for archiving and analytical work.
- Users on desktops accessing the system over the browsers
- Mobile users accessing the system over FormPages and Wolfram API’s in general
The system requires minimal investments and provides for maximal data availability and security.
The system is being continuously developed.
Emphasis is now on elaborate business intelligence and analytics, involving image and text handling and some machine learning.
© 2019 JP Tollenboom, Partner in NARMA42.